Go Long Charters
Things to Bring:
- Hand Towels
- Ziploc Bags
- Extra Clothes
- Fishing License
- Ice Chests (To fill with your catch.)
- Rubber Boots and Rain Gear for the Winter.
- You do not need a cooler for the boat.
- Deckhand works for tips
Please wear Non-marking soft-soled shoes/boots.
- No Bananas Allowed! (All other fruit is welcome)
- No glass bottles allowed.
- No Spray Sunscreen Please.
- To obtain a saltwater Res/NR Charter Passenger 3-Day license, visit www.wlf.louisiana.gov or Licenses can be purchased at any store that sells fishing licenses. You will need a saltwater Charter Passenger License (3 day).
Are you interested in learning more?
Drop us a line and we'll get you set up!